You are invited to join our friendly, informal and enthusiastic Parent
& Citizens’ Association (P&C). Members meet in the library on the
second Monday of each month at 1.30pm. Our P&C work tirelessly
to build a strong community. The P&C makes a major contribution
to the school by providing support, assistance and fundraising for
resources and improvements. The P&C operate the Uniform Store.
2020 P&C Executive
The P&C Association is managed by an executive committee who, along with other P&C members, work closely with the school principal for the benefit of the students of our school.
President – Rachelle Silvas
Vice President – Julie Humbert
Vice President – Autumn Adams
Treasurer – Jason Cloke
Secretary – Skye Fairall
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held in March each year.
Role of the P&C
- To raise money to provide facilities and resources for the benefit of our children, to enhance their learning opportunities within the school environment.
- To facilitate ongoing and constructive communication between the parent body, teaching and administrative staff at the school.
- To provide and run the uniform shop.
- To encourage and provide opportunities for friendship and networking within the school community.
Our P&C is an essential part of our school. P&C volunteers are dedicated parents and community members who want to contribute to the management and improvement of our school. Volunteering activities include:
- consulting on school policy decisions
- financial planning and budgeting
- managing the uniform shop
- assisting with school functions
- planning events and fund-raising activities
- applying for grants.
P&C membership is free and you can choose whether you attend the regular meetings. Even if you are not able to attend the meetings, being a P&C member is a great way to learn what is happening at the school and to have your say.
P&C application for membership 2019 (PDF, 800KB)
Each year, the P&C Association hold both a Mothers' and Fathers' Day stall as well as two school discos each year. Other fundraising activities in the year include raffles and sausage sizzles.
We also host a morning tea to thank our teachers on World Teachers' Day each year.
Can you help?
If you are a parent or a carer of the school and you possess particular skills which may benefit the P&C in their fundraising and social endeavours, then please contact the P&C by email
email@example.com or by leaving a message with the school office.
Make a difference ... Join the P&C!