Excursions and incursions
Our student’s learning is enhanced through participation in school excursions and incursions. When planning excursions, our teachers ensure:
- an alignment to Australian Curriculum
- safe ratios of adults to students as per activity requirements
- students not participating in the excursion are supervised
- and provided with an alternative program at school
- specific processes are in place if students are being
- transported in private vehicles.
All school excursions and incursions are approved by our Principal and Parents and Citizens' Association (P&C).